Monday, December 1, 2008

Update on Projects

Long Awaited Update on Projects!!!
Last month I started some lists and intentions to follow up on projects, but somehow time got away from me and so did my ability to follow through with my own intentions. Backing up a little, I am focusing on this blog once again in an attempt to perfect the function of this blog. The three thousand mile trip and getting stranded in Alexandria, Virginia, reset the whole function of our life.
Here we are, Cephas and I, regrouping and thriving well in our new home, the streets of Alexandria and the greater Washington DC area.
One area that I vowed to improve is the frequency with which I post on blogs. This week I will practice an increase in frequency. Blog Day Planner should have posts five days a week, using a regular work week schedule. Given the nature of this blog, it will be one of my most frequent sites for posting. Others only require two or three posts per week.
If you are trying to increase your page rank on search engines, practice increasing the frequency of your posts to get more pages cached. Also, consider using a larger word count in your posts. There are other considerations, but start at a place that is basic then improve from there.
My motto, Keep It Simple.
Scriptlance
A couple months ago I joined a company called Scriptlance. It took a few weeks for me to get in the groove enough to place bids on projects. At first, I did not have the confidence to believe that I could win a bid on a site with so many opportunities and with so much competition internationally.
On November 22, I placed some bids that I won without effort. The first job was a small freelancing assignment that paid thirty dollars and required two days of writing and re-writing on a press release and bio.

Tags: , ,

0 Responses to “Update on Projects”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks