Sunday, April 19, 2009

Start a New Week Running

The daffodils are in bloom so that has got to be a sure sign that spring is finally enduring. Yeah! I’m so relieved to be finished with all those blizzards and hail storms but I’m not sure if the high winds are finished for this season. I know the rain has just begun, and in some parts of the country, that is a good thing because certain states really need the water levels to rise.

relayrace100

Either way, I’m ready to start this week off running like the title of this post says. There is a lot of catch up on my to do list. So swing the flags and signal the take off, here I go. Are you ready to play catch up on all those belated spring tasks that you put off?

My goal for this week first and foremost is to achieve the number of posts per blog for all my major blogs, domain blogs and Entrecard listed blogs. That is a total of 12 blogs so let’s do the run down on totals then I can zero in on the particulars.

The main blogs are Mountain Spirit Productions, The Midnight Writer, Blog Day Planner, The Midnight Writers Journal, The Midnight Writer’s Freelance Quest, The Midnight Writers Cafe, The Midnight Writers Secret Portal, Keep It Simple, The Making of a Walking, One Tin Soldier, and Midnight Revelry. Now that’s quite a line up.

Do you have more than one blog? Are you ready to set weekly goals for number of posts to write per week?

This is the first step in organizing your work week if you are a freelance writer to help set the intention and focus for your work week. It is so easy to let it get away from you, I know. There are more tasks than planning and writing involved in the freelance blogging business, as you probably know. I am involved in social networking, ghost blogging, writing on client’s blogs and writing content so I have more than my blogs to schedule in to the day planner. However, this area is the crux of my personal network so I need to build it.

Are you a blogger for fun or profit? Do you maintain more than one blog? Would you share some of your ideas on blog management and advertising and how you come up with ideas for your posts? I would love to have some guest writers on here to share with my readers. If you are interested, just email themidnightwriter1@gmail.com

and I’ll send you an invitation.

In the interest of sticking to my motto “Keep It Simple”, I’ll finish by listing the weekly line up for posts. At the end of the week, I’ll do my best to come back and review how you and I did. You will have to send me your comments in order to participate in this one.

Mountain Spirit Productions- it’s the domain blog and host for all of our network for the Midnight Writer- goal is 5 posts this week. I’m basing the 5 posts on a Monday through Friday schedule.

The Midnight Writer orga main domain blog. Goal 5 posts.

Blog Day Planner – the second main domain blog. Goal 5.

The Midnight Writer’s Journal – this one is way behind. 5 posts with two reviews on the Midnight Special Spotlight.

The Midnight Writer’s Freelance Quest- 5 posts

The Midnight Writer’s Cafe - my Smorty blog- aiming for page rank and pages cached – 7 posts

Keep It Simple – 3 posts with follow up on previous posts.

Midnight Revelry- 3 posts and a review on Blog Day Planner. Buy the domain this week by Friday.

The Midnight Writer’s Secret Portal – 3 posts with a review on Blog Day Planner.

The Midnight Writers Blogs- 10 posts to update reviews and progress reports on all blogs and to publish news on our network and social networking. Two posts about affiliate marketing and a sponsor.

One Tin Soldier – 5 posts with rainbow gathering updates and follow up on some of our story lines.

The Making of a Walking- 3 – update the legal files for the rainbow gatherings and our quest in preserving our rights.

If you are following any of these blogs on Entrecard, you will be able to track the progress because you’ll notice the new posts every day when you click on the widget. That should make you smile. I know I click on blogs hoping to see something new.

This brings the total to 59 posts and that is a lot of work.

The Midnight Writer

Technorati Tags: ,,,,


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Start a New Week Running”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks