Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Focus For Today

Keep It Simple

Remembering my own motto is important, so I will start or end a lot of my posts with the motto just to help keep the focus. Too much work on a "to do" list can take away from the ability to focus well on any one project to complete it to the best of a person's ability. Good work with fewer projects reaching completion is a better way to go.

That said, here is my focus list for today. Please send me your "to do" lists and a paragraph or two about how you construct your list and your success at completing projects with this method. I will feature your article and method along with providing two quality links back to your profile, your blog or one of your feature articles within your blog.

Email themidnightwriter1@gmail.com with your information or to know more about this project.

I am anxious to feature YOU and Your techniques right here on Blog Day Planner.


Help me build a fantastic "to do" style list for bloggers and freelancers.





Here is my list for today. I'm starting at 8:21 pm. Keeping in mind that I need to catch a bus at 9:50 pm so this will be kept short tonight. No worries, I'll be back tomorrow right here.



1. Write an update post on Blog Day Planner. Focus Sheet for Today.


2. Write a post on The Midnight Writer's Blogs. Load all links for today's articles.


3. Sign up for Entrecard for The Midnight Writer's Blogs and load the widget.


4. Write a post on The Midnight Writer's Journal. Thank my Entrecard visitors.


5. Write focus sheet for the next week on Blog Day Planner, ending with Sunday, December 7, 2008.


6. Write two text articles for Text Broker.


7. Check Scriptlance to find out if my client responded with the next phase of my task.


I found a website that writes focus lists like I do, so I wanted to share it here. Visit 24 Daily Habits for some great self motivational tips for life and blogging.

The Midnight Writer





Tags: , , ,

0 Responses to “Focus For Today”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks