Monday, December 29, 2008

The Secret Portal

Announcing The Midnight Writer's Secret Portal .

Visit Today and Join in the Quest.


This is a blog that I started in the late spring while still in California. It was my intention to write a certain number of posts on ten consecutive new blogs, set the affiliate programs and links, add word links to monetize, then launch these new niche blogs to the blogosphere for the world to enjoy.



With the Secret Portal, I was too excited to wait beyond five posts. It contains all sorts of fun quests and adventures including treasure hunts, secret diaries, hidden mysteries, prizes and guest posts as well as reviews. Links to treasure maps and hidden mysteries in the ancient earth and in space will be part of this secret portal.






Visit today and give me feedback on this new blogging adventure. I have so many projects that require work, this one is going to be fun and informative. But I need you to make it a success. Send your ideas and leave your comments today!

Email me at themidnightwriter1@gmail.com

The Midnight Writer

Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “The Secret Portal”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks