Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wedding Plans Begin with the Invitation Designs


Elegant twist

Whenever my friends or family plan a wedding, I get very excited. I love planning special events and weddings are the ultimate opportunity to decorate with elegant trimmings. The most crucial part of any wedding is the planning stage and in keeping costs down. The invitations are my favorite. I love the formal fancy paper, fonts, gold lettering, delicate envelopes, and beautiful fountain inks. It is extremely important to me to find affordable wedding invitations.


Of course, the next consideration is the finery of the parchment or the design. The elegance of the twist design in the photo above catches my fancy. Their classic design suits any wedding for any family. The pre-formatted program allows for personalization of font and photos. I would probably choose the antique cream colored paper even if given a choice of parchment colors.

Silhouettes are a favorite of mine, so I would really consider this style for a theatrical couple's wedding. It's chic and charming and very intriguing. This is a very romantic invitation for a life event surrounding the love two people are about to pledge to one another. Perfect, isn't it?



Next, I move onto "how many invitations do I send?" Do you find yourself in that space when planning a wedding?

At least having a source for quality invitation designs makes the planning experience very pleasant. So which design would you choose?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Tags: , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Wedding Plans Begin with the Invitation Designs”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks