Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is really moving into the holiday season rapidly. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving already, so happy Thanksgiving to all my readers. I'm a vegetarian, so if I eat turkey it will be tofu turkey. However, I think Cephas and I will probably enjoy some conventional meal with salad, potatoes, corn, you know..nothing fancy since we won't be dining with family. Lots of dessert will be on our plate, I am believing though since Cephas mentioned it. I go for the carrot cake. Cephas likes cheesecake and banana pudding, among other things.

We are stranded in Alexandria, Virginia since our 3000 mile trip across country to meet with the Undersecretary of Agriculture two weeks ago has left us an unwitting new residents here. Until we find an apartment or place of dwelling, we are staying at the hotel 1973 Dodge Tradesman van parked in Walmart, where we towed her last week. The timing chain went out.

I have been pouting a lot and focusing on survival and personal needs, so my blogs have been ignored a bit. No worry, I am coming back and getting it together. I'll try to remember my own motto, to keep it simple!

Meanwhile, hug your family for us and enjoy them. Anyone who is spending Thanksgiving with loved ones is blessed. Cephas and I send love to all our family and friends. Think of us here in Alexandria searching for the connection to our new life.

I will come back with creative new ideas for the Blog Day Planner after the holiday tomorrow.

The Midnight Writer

Tags: , ,

0 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving!”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks