Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How am I Doing with my Plans Today?

Let's tally the progress made so far and see how I'm matching up to my goals. They are often more idealistic than realistic but I'm still learning how to make better project plans through the experience of my success and failures.

I failed to post my plans today because my husband Cephas is really ill with a kidney infection and kidney problems. He's in a lot of pain. Of course, I've pulled out the magic medicine from my herbal bag to help treat him. We mixed up the nettles tea and both of us have drank ample portions to help build and cleanse both our kidneys and body.

We're laid over at a truck stop in Twin Falls, Idaho because Cephas can hardly walk or sit up. I'm really concerned about him and I hope and pray that he recovers quickly. I watched over him most of today so I did not get much done on the internet. Maybe now I'll start where I should have been twelve hours ago. Too bad I'm feeling sleepy now so I'll probably write for an hour then catch some zzzzz'sssss.

My goals for today were to walk, write ten blog posts and five content articles. I've finished one blog post. My other intentions were to log into all the companies for whom I blog to check stats, list updates, add blogs and take on any work that was pending. I am going to have to defer a lot of this to later today since it is the wee hours of the morning.

Between the two of us, we dropped our Entrecards and approved advertisers and we checked emails. I found an article on Pay Per Post that doesn't meet the requirements so I'll be fixing that post tonight before I sleep. I wanted to take on a few more posts for them because they are a large part of my bread and butter. With Cephas ill, I need to write more to get us through this long trip coming until we return for the rainbow gathering in New Mexico.

Watch for blog posts on all my domain sites throughout today and tonight. Till later, I'm skipping to catch up to myself before I fall asleep. Have a great night.

The Midnight Writer


Tags: , , , ,

0 Responses to “How am I Doing with my Plans Today?”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks