Thursday, April 30, 2009

Plans Lost Taking in the Highway View

Official seal of Twin Falls, IdahoImage via Wikipedia

Our wheels hit the pavement today after we left Snake River Canyon in Twin Falls, Idaho. Cephas and I made a one hour pit stop at Starbucks before driving west. I made preliminary ideas in my head about what I'd like to accomplish today online then checked my email and we rolled on down the highway once again. The rest stop in Twin Falls was nice, I have to admit. Too bad for Cephas that he is still in pain from over-exerting his back and kidneys while fixing our van.

The sweet part was camping at the canyon last night and waking up to its stunning extreme beauty. The canyon rivots down a steep ravine to the river. I'm always fascinated by its intense and majestic scenery. This time, I actually took some pictures and video. I forgot to bring the camera into our room tonight to upload the film. I'll either have to brave the dark and leave the comfort of my chair, or put that on the list for tomorrow's "to do". As for tonight, I 'm writing for Pay Per Post and for myself on some blogs. My goal, write ten posts if I don't run out of wind and steam, then take a hot bath and try something called sleep. I know, it's a foreign word to some of us freelance writers, but it is a life necessity at times.

Tonight, I'll keep it simple. Tomorrow is a busier day.

Six posts for Pay Per Post - they're short ones and don't pay very much but I need the coffee money and the practice. These travels are very expensive!
Four posts on these blogs: Mountain Spirit Productions, Keep It Simple, The Midnight Writer's Freelance Quest and Blog Me Back 2.
I have to do a quick report on The Midnight Writer's Blogs to wrap it all up. It's 12:30 am so I should finish around 3 am. That's a good time for a midnight writer to go to sleep.

We'll discuss some of our blogging adventures tomorrow and talk about some freelance writing tips. Will you share your ideas with me?

The Midnight Writer
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Tags: , , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Plans Lost Taking in the Highway View”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks