Monday, April 13, 2009

Sharing the View from my Window on the Road

Photo Credit: Cheryl Lynn Gardner, The Midnight Writer

Lately, I have been able to enjoy some panoramic western views outside my passenger window of our van as Cephas and I travel down the road. Rather than let these views be subject to my memory alone, and possibly forever forgotten, we decided to grab the camera and share some wonderful American scenery with you! Enjoy. I am planning to use a lot of our own photos in my blog posts from now on. Cephas will be featuring some on his new blog as well. Share your opinions and tell us what you like or what you want to see more often.

I am ready to get on with today's blogging plans. I'm really trying to be focused and not ignore the use and purpose of this blog. Let's see how many brownie points I can earn this week.

This Week's Posting Goals for Blog Day Planner:

  1. Write a post everyday that I blog on any blog in our vast new network to keep it all organized. Minimum posting goal is 5 this week.
  2. Write two reviews on gaining or improving blog traffic.
  3. Update reports back to the first of March to see how well I did in following my own blogging focus plans.
  4. Submit comments on ten blogs to share this concept with others and hopefully drive some new readers.
  5. Twitter all blog posts and talk about the blog day planner concept in hopes of bringing readers in who want to participate on this blog while they explore the concept for themselves.
  6. Catalog the final results of plans both here and write summaries on The Midnight Writer's Blogs.
  7. Write two sponsored conversations for our advertisers or clients to raise funds to support our network.
  8. Develop a campaign to get others to share the word about Blog Day Planner, it's concepts, it's programs and the blogs in our network that are discussed here.
  9. Finish all 11 drafts that I have saved on this blog and get them published!!!
You know, I need your help with all of this. Why? You are my readers and without your page views, I get no search engine ranking which will limit my ability to write for sponsors. Without you, I won't have a conversation or a reason to write. I need your feedback. Please share with me here and leave your link in the comment so I can visit your site and read your great material. I do read blogs.

This should keep me plenty busy with all the other projects that I have going. Cephas and I started a walking campaign so my goal is to walk at least one mile per day this week. Flashdancing is optional, but really fun!

Have a great week everyone and happy blogging.
The Midnight Writer

Tags: , , , ,

0 Responses to “Sharing the View from my Window on the Road”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks