Sunday, May 16, 2010

I want the Studio in the Hip Echo Park District


After much careful consideration and searching through studio or small apartment listings in LA, I found an area that suits my tastes very well. The Echo Park District is within close proximity to arts buildings, coffee shops, restaurants and the park. These are all the things I admire in a community that I would enjoy. I can call the Los Angeles Movers as soon as I find out if the cute pink cottage pictured above is available.


You know what? This one story little cottage sure does ease my earthquake in Los Angeles since its only one level. If my husband agrees with my apartment choice he can call the number for the Movers Los Angeles who was recommended by some friends. A lot depends upon the decision we make regarding our project in Los Angeles whether we make a move for one year or just rent a studio for a few months at a time. We could be traveling among several states so that's a question that's still up in the air.  I'm a little torn about the idea of living in such a big city in California or moving to a quaint cabin in the Rockies and traveling. I'll call the LA Movers to get an estimate so we can talk about the total cost. It's an exciting venture either way. Maybe we'll become LA suburbanites, you never know!

The Midnight Writer

Tags:

1 Responses to “I want the Studio in the Hip Echo Park District”

RenFaireReese said...
February 16, 2014 at 9:08 PM

I always wondered what it would be like to live in the heart of LA.


Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks