Monday, April 20, 2009

Every Day I Think About my Internet Security as a Lifeline

If you use the internet to make a living or to operate your online business, then internet security is a crucial part of your business tools. I take it very seriously. Every time I log onto my laptop, I have its security and protection in the back of my mind. I am not a techie sort but lately I have taken up reading about antivirus software and the latest innovations in protecting my laptop from the onslaught of worms and viruses.

I read about a company called Alert Logic that uses Log Management is one of those innovations that takes their work as seriously as I take mine. Now I am not certain how it works but they keep reports of online stats that makes it easier to track the onslaught of invasive worms or hacks into your system.

Tags: , , ,

0 Responses to “Every Day I Think About my Internet Security as a Lifeline”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks