Friday, December 19, 2008

Entrecard Top Ten November

This post is just a few weeks past due, so my apologies to everyone who faithfully dropped on Blog Day Planner's widget last month. I want to share my gratitude with the world before this month passes. To show my appreciation, I am posting a link back to the blogs who dropped regularly.

For the new year, I have an idea for a contest. Whoever drops on this blog consecutively for 31 days, I am offering a month long feature in my sidebar on the blog of your choice. I have about 30 blogs to choose from so the options are very open.

Top Ten Entrecard Droppers For November 2008
1. My Life - 7
3. Personal Budgeting Doesn't Have to be Difficult -5
4. chronicles of the obsessive compulsive -5
5. Learning How to Make Money Online -5
6. Sassy Black Friend -5
7. Entrecard Tips -3
8. Losing It-Getting Fit -2
9. Holidays and More -2
10. A Christian Christmas -2

Tags: , ,

0 Responses to “Entrecard Top Ten November”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks