Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Focus Your Mind if You Want to Get More Done




Is your work piling up till it's just a big stack of drudgery?

Focus Your Mind

Organize all Those Tasks!

You will accomplish far more if you plan your day & week.

Sounds like good advice, eh?

It's the universe talking back to me.

Can you hear it, too?

Keep It Simple

I missed the mark this month by a long shot, at least on this blog. Why? I haven't posted since New Years! My goal was to post on this particular blog every day, even if it was a few lines to say I'm still alive and typing.

I do have a good "excuse", not that I need one. Would you like to hear it?
Actually, the one excuse narrows down to a list of reasons under one category. To sum it up, I started writing for different companies so I am writing content articles, search engine optimization articles, creative content, blog posts and the like. In the past month, I began writing on a regular basis for several companies, some of them are article companies, some blog companies and some are both.

I also worked with my partner Photo Gent on upgrading some of our blogs. We bought some domains and changed a few themes and templates. More upgrades will be forthcoming, but we are working hard at it. We also increased our affiliate marketing programs at which we spend a lot of time planning, placing codes and performing the sort of tasks involved in that area of internet marketing.

Oh, one more thing, I started blogging for President Barack Obama.
Read his blog here.

Check my next post for today's focus. There you will see the plans for this coming week and this next month along with the follow ups for this past month in progress. Hope you'll come back and visit again soon. I'll tell you about some great programs.



Digg!


The Midnight Writer

Tags: , , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Focus Your Mind if You Want to Get More Done”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks