Saturday, October 17, 2009

Organizing Tasks for your Business

The process of organizing tasks and projects for your business can be a daunting undertaking.....unless you have a plan. I started this blog in hopes of researching business development planning strategies and maintenance strategies for my online blog business. Every day that I log onto the internet, I click on Blog Day Planner and think about ways to improve this process.

In Junior High School I took two year courses in Study Skills which taught me methods of organizing my ideas and how to focus. This training has stayed with me all my life. I constantly make notes and outlines, for everything! The only part of the training that was missing is the implementation. That's where I hope to improve by using this blog as a research tool and a follow through check point.

What types of methods do you use to help you focus multiple tasks and projects?

The Midnight Writer

Tags: ,

0 Responses to “Organizing Tasks for your Business”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks