Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Brings Thoughts of Spring and Things Turning Green


I long for spring. The smell of fresh flowers blooming, the scent of the rain on the grass, the sun warming my face and brightening my hopes. This is the time of year when I am zealous for getting outside to enjoy nature. My longing for travel increases with each spring day. I take out my planner and list all sorts of ideas and plans for great adventures to pack into the season of spring and summer.
Every year, I attend the annual gathering of the tribes of the rainbow family of living light. It takes place somewhere in a different national forest every year. The teepee photo above was taken at a gathering. I can't wait to sit around the campfire singing songs again.

Of course, like everything else, my planner for the season is always too full as I am a prolific dreamer and I over plan. This is where my Blog Day Planner concept can help me with my seasonal plans, both off and on the internet.


Remember my motto, Keep It Simple!



This is a good time of year to plan some housekeeping on my blogs and in my internet work.

*Scale down

* Spruce up

* Focus and edit those posts that I never went back to edit.

* Add some photos on those rushed posts that look so bare.

* Review, check my spelling.

* Make a list of all those unfinished tasks that are scattered throughout my blog posts as honorable mentions of intention.



Yep. I have lots of work to do this spring. Better start filling those planning pages. This is a good place to start.





What are your plans for this spring?







Digg!


Tags: , ,

0 Responses to “February Brings Thoughts of Spring and Things Turning Green”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks