Thursday, February 18, 2010

Programming my new Theme has been a Challenge

Did you notice the "undefined" tabs at the top of each one of my posts? I installed a new theme almost three months ago but I have yet to figure out how to change that "undefined" status so the date and time of posts will show again. I've just been really busy these past few months which kept me from prioritizing my blog tasks so I could focus on those little things to do. Now that was originally part of my plan with this blog. I intended to use it for a focus site.

Watch me strive to get back to the origins on Blog Day Planner and other sites as well. You'll know I succeeded when the undefined tabs have something else to say.



The Midnight Writer

Tags:

0 Responses to “Programming my new Theme has been a Challenge”

Blogging Network

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Blog Day Planner. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks